Vivendi to sell 41.5 mln Activision shares
May 21 (Reuters) - Activision Blizzard Inc said Vivendi S.A. will sell 41.5 million of the videogames publisher's shares, as part of a planned stake sale announced last July.
The offering is expected to close and settle on May 28 and Activision will not receive any of the proceeds, the company said on Wednesday.
Vivendi owned an 11.6 percent stake, or 83 million shares, in Activision as of October, according to Thomson Reuters data.
France-based Vivendi agreed to sell most of its stake in Activision, the world's largest videogames publisher, for $8.2 billion as part of the conglomerate's move to split its media and telecoms assets.
Barclays and Credit Suisse are acting as bookrunning managers and underwriters for the offering. (Reporting by Sruthi Ramakrishnan in Bangalore; Editing by Sriraj Kalluvila)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones |
- NYC police say hatchet attack by Islam convert was terrorism |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |