Morgan Stanley exercises Applus overallotment option
MADRID May 21 (Reuters) - Investment bank Morgan Stanley has exercised the whole of its green shoe overallotment option for the initial public offering of industrial testing and inspection services company Applus, it said on Wednesday.
Applus raised about 1.1 billion euros ($1.5 billion) from the share offering - 300 million euros through from new shares and 800 million euros from the sale of existing shares. ($1 = 0.7302 Euros) (Reporting By Elisabeth O'Leary; Editing by Tracy Rucinski)
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plow |
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp |
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols
- Fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dead at 82 |
- U.S. Congress examining deal between NSA official, ex-agency chief