Argentina says April trade surplus $926 mln, below expectations
BUENOS AIRES May 21 (Reuters) - Argentina's trade surplus was $926 million in April, down 6.8 percent on the year, government data showed on Wednesday, undercutting market expectations.
The median forecast in a Reuters poll of economists had been for a 1.1 percent fall on the year to $1.139 billion, after a 92 percent drop in March. (Reporting Alejandro Lifschitz; Writing by Sarah Marsh; Editing by Chris Reese)
- Ferguson protest march marks two weeks since police shooting |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- Merkel says tightening Ukraine-Russian border is key to peace deal |
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist