Helicopter operator Bristow Group's profit falls on higher costs
May 21 (Reuters) - Bristow Group Inc, which provides helicopter services to oil and gas companies, reported a 25 percent fall in quarterly profit as expenses rose.
The company's net income fell to $30.3 million, or 83 cents per share, in the fourth quarter ended March 31, from $40.4 million, or $1.11 per share, a year earlier.
Operating expense rose 18 pct to $405.2 million.
Revenue increased 12.6 percent to $440.9 million. (Reporting By Sneha Banerjee in Bangalore; Editing by Joyjeet Das)
- Merkel says tightening Ukraine-Russian border is key to peace deal |
- Ferguson protest march marks two weeks since police shooting |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist
- Islamist militants on rise in Austria: government