Ebay asks all users to change passwords
May 21 (Reuters) - EBay Inc is asking all its users to change their passwords, according to a message posted on the website of the company's online payment unit PayPal.
The messages on PayPal's community and press website did not say why the passwords needed to be changed. (r.reuters.com/gaf59v)
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- Alibaba surges 38 percent on massive demand in market debut |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |