BRIEF-General Electric CEO says Alstom is a deal "we expect to close"
May 21 (Reuters) - General Electric Co : * Sees North American retail finance IPO in Q3 * CEO says Alstom is a deal "we expect to close" * CEO says GE is going to continue "to work constructively" with the French
government on Alstom deal
- Qatar will not host World Cup: FIFA official
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- New Jersey hiker killed by black bear: police
- Alibaba IPO ranks as world's biggest after additional shares sold