JD.com IPO priced above range at $19 - underwriters
May 21 (Reuters) - China's second-largest e-commerce company JD.com's initial public offering was priced above the expected range at $19, underwriters said.
The IPO raised $1.78 billion from the sale of 93.7 million American Depositary Shares (ADSs).
The ADSs were expected to be priced between $16 and $18 per ADS.
Shares of JD.com are expected to start trading later on Thursday on the Nasdaq.
BofA Merrill Lynch and UBS Investment Banker were the lead underwriters for the IPO.
(Reporting by Amrutha Gayathri in Bangalore; Editing by Sriraj Kalluvila)
- U.S.-Israeli tensions rise as hostilities in Gaza subside |
- Hague court to order Russia to pay $50 billion in Yukos case: paper
- Pushing locals aside, Russians take top rebel posts in east Ukraine
- Obama could curb corporate 'inversions' on his own: ex-U.S. official
- Family of five found shot dead in Maine home: police