Gunmen kill Chinese engineer in Libya's Benghazi - source
BENGHAZI, Libya May 21 (Reuters) - Gunmen killed a Chinese construction engineer as he drove to work in Libya's Benghazi city, a security source said on Wednesday.
The victim was shot on Tuesday in the eastern city, where militants have in the past targeted foreigners and violence has escalated with clashes between rival militias and Islamist militants. (Reporting by Tripoli newsroom; writing by Patrick Markey; Editing by John Stonestreet)
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, nationalist leader resigns |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- Special Report: Scotland stays in UK, but Britain faces change
- Alibaba expected to rise more than 30 percent in trading debut |