Nigeria's Diamond Bank seeks approval for up to $400 mln rights issue
LAGOS May 21 (Reuters) - Nigeria's Diamond Bank is filing for regulatory approval to raise between $300 million and $400 million via a rights issue from existing shareholders, its chief finance officer told Reuters on Wednesday.
"We are in the process of filing with the relevant regulatory authorities for a rights issue ... which we expect to conclude by Q3," Diamond Bank's CFO, Abdulrahaman Yinusa, said. (Reporting by Chijioke Ohuocha; editing by Keiron Henderson)
- Study of smoking cancer patients fuels e-cigarette debate
- Alibaba IPO ranks as world's biggest after additional shares sold
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- Accused White House intruder is decorated Iraq war veteran