Czech c.bank approves PPF's buyout offer for Czech Telefonica shares
PRAGUE May 21 (Reuters) - The Czech central bank approved investment group PPF's mandatory buyout offer price for shares of Telefonica Czech Republic, it said in a document posted on its website.
The document laying out its decision did not include the approved price. A PPF spokesman declined to comment.
PPF acquired a 65.9 percent stake in the Czech telecoms company from Spain's Telefonica earlier this year, paying 2.467 billion euros ($3.33 billion), or 305.6 crowns per share.
(Reporting by Jason Hovet and Jan Strouhal, editing by William Hardy)
- U.S., Arab partners launch first strikes on IS in Syria |
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- Ebola could strike 20,000 in six weeks, 'rumble on for years': study
- More Americans than ever have never married: survey