UK retailer Fat Face pulls planned London listing
LONDON May 22 (Reuters) - British clothing chain Fat Face has pulled its planned London listing, the retailer said on Thursday, citing equity market conditions as the principal factor in the decision.
The company, which is owned by European private equity firm Bridgepoint, had aimed to raise 110 million pounds ($185.66 million).
($1 = 0.5925 British Pounds) (Reporting by Freya Berry; Editing by Erica Billingham)
- Israel pummels Gaza; Kerry steps up diplomatic push |
- With sales sputtering, Apple's iPad looks to IBM alliance
- Ukraine war crimes trials a step closer after Red Cross assessment
- Five held in China food scandal probe, including head of Shanghai Husi Food
- Rebels likely downed Malaysian jet 'by mistake': U.S. officials