UK retailer Fat Face pulls planned London listing
LONDON May 22 (Reuters) - British clothing chain Fat Face has pulled its planned London listing, the retailer said on Thursday, citing equity market conditions as the principal factor in the decision.
The company, which is owned by European private equity firm Bridgepoint, had aimed to raise 110 million pounds ($185.66 million).
($1 = 0.5925 British Pounds) (Reporting by Freya Berry; Editing by Erica Billingham)
- Citing security threat, Obama expands U.S. role fighting Ebola
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- Russia needs government investment to avoid recession, says former finance minister
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Polls show Scottish opponents of independence with slight lead ahead of vote |