Lipper fund flows IG USD871.3m inflow; HY USD743.5m inflow
NEW YORK, MAY 22(IFR) - For the week ending 5/21, Lipper reported an inflow of USD871.3m into corporate investment grade funds (YTD total of USD38.332bn) and an inflow of USD743.5m into high yield funds (YTD total of USD4.927bn).
For the week ending 5/21, Lipper reported an outflow of USD636.3m from loan participation funds (YTD total of USD5.205bn). (Reporting by Anthony Rodriguez)
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- Ferguson march muted, police officer disciplined over video |
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist
- U.S. protests intercept of Navy jet by Chinese warplane