Lipper fund flows IG USD871.3m inflow; HY USD743.5m inflow
NEW YORK, MAY 22(IFR) - For the week ending 5/21, Lipper reported an inflow of USD871.3m into corporate investment grade funds (YTD total of USD38.332bn) and an inflow of USD743.5m into high yield funds (YTD total of USD4.927bn).
For the week ending 5/21, Lipper reported an outflow of USD636.3m from loan participation funds (YTD total of USD5.205bn). (Reporting by Anthony Rodriguez)
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance |
- Kentucky firefighter dies after ice bucket challenge accident