RBS to raise $2.2 billion through bond issue
LONDON May 22 (Reuters) - Royal Bank of Scotland said on Thursday it would raise $2.2 billion through an offering of 10-year bonds which is scheduled to close on May 28.
The bank said the proceeds from the issue of the subordinated Tier 2 notes, which pay interest of 5.125 percent and mature in May 2024, would be used for general corporate purposes.
(Reporting by Matt Scuffham)
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |
- S&P500 index posts worst fall since April; indexes down for July
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Israel, Palestinian militant groups agree to three-day Gaza truce |
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |