S.Africa's NUM union says member stabbed to death at Amplats' mine
JOHANNESBURG May 22 (Reuters) - South Africa's National Union of Mineworkers said on Thursday one of its members was stabbed to death on his way to work at an Anglo American Platinum mine, the fifth such killing in the past two weeks.
- Israel knocks out Gaza power plant, digs in for long fight |
- Special Report: Where Ukraine's separatists get their weapons
- U.S. says Russia violated nuclear treaty, urges immediate talks
- Putin may have passed point of no-return over Ukraine
- EU agrees first broad sanctions on Russia; Ukraine fighting kills dozens