UK insurer Saga prices listing at bottom of range - sources
LONDON May 22 (Reuters) - UK over-50s insurance firm Saga has priced its London listing at 185 pence ($3.12) a share, two sources familiar with the matter said on Thursday, the bottom of its original price range.
A source told Reuters yesterday that a price of 185 pence would give Saga an equity value of 2.03 billion pounds. The company is owned by private equity firms Permira, Charterhouse and CVC.
($1 = 0.5925 British Pounds) (Reporting by Freya Berry; editing by Clare Hutchison and Alex Smith)
- Israel strikes house of Hamas Gaza leader, digs in for long fight |
- Special Report: Where Ukraine's separatists get their weapons
- U.S. says Russia violated nuclear treaty, urges immediate talks
- Dozens killed in fierce fighting in eastern Ukraine
- Nigeria isolates hospital in Lagos as Obama briefed on Ebola outbreak