Slovenia's Telekom Q1 group net down by 19 pct
LJUBLJANA May 22 (Reuters) - Slovenia's largest telecoms operator Telekom Slovenia, which is due to be privatised by the end of the year, said on Friday its group net profit in the first quarter fell by 19 percent to 12.2 million euros.
The company's sales rose by 2 percent to 193.9 million euros, Telekom said in a statement. (Reporting By Marja Novak, editing by William Hardy)
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt
- Oil price declines have small-cap shale investors scrambling
- China says nets 180 graft suspects in overseas manhunt
- Japan shares soar, yen skids after BOJ stuns with more easing steps