Cargill buys Turkish cooking oil firm Turyag
ISTANBUL May 22 (Reuters) - U.S. agribusiness Cargill Inc bought a Turkish liquid oil and margarine firm Turyag, Cargill Turkey chief Murat Tarakcioglu told reporters late on Wednesday.
Cargill will invest over $100 million into the firm, including the acquisition amount, Tarakcioglu said.
(Reporting by Ceyda Caglayan, Writing by Seda Sezer; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- Up to 18 exposed to U.S. Ebola patient, including children |
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Israel's Netanyahu to Obama: Don't allow Iran deal that leaves it at nuclear threshold
- Turkey vows to fight Islamic State, coalition strikes near border |
- Hong Kong leader plays waiting game, protesters demand he resigns |