AMF extends Club Med bid closing date to June 6
PARIS May 23 (Reuters) - French market regulator AMF said on Friday it had decided to extend to June 6 from May 23 the closing date of a bid by China's Fosun and France's Ardian for Club Mediterranee.
The regulator said in a statement it had asked main shareholder Strategic Holdings, the holding company led by Italian businessman Andrea Bonomi, to make public its intentions toward Club Med by May 26 at 1600 GMT.
(Reporting by Dominique Vidalon; Editing by Andrew Callus)
- Tape emerges of Clinton discussing bin Laden day before 9/11 attack
- Gaza truce over, Israel soldier captured, 70 dead in Rafah shelling |
- Financial health: The four numbers to zero in on
- Ebola patient coming to U.S. as aid workers' health worsens
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |