AMF extends Club Med bid closing date to June 6
PARIS May 23 (Reuters) - French market regulator AMF said on Friday it had decided to extend to June 6 from May 23 the closing date of a bid by China's Fosun and France's Ardian for Club Mediterranee.
The regulator said in a statement it had asked main shareholder Strategic Holdings, the holding company led by Italian businessman Andrea Bonomi, to make public its intentions toward Club Med by May 26 at 1600 GMT.
(Reporting by Dominique Vidalon; Editing by Andrew Callus)
- Obama unveils U.S. immigration reform, setting up fight with Republicans |
- Lawyers descend on Ferguson ahead of grand jury decision
- More arrests as protesters await Ferguson grand jury decision
- U.S., Iran in last-ditch bid to clinch historic nuclear deal
- 'Immoral, but not illegal': metal warehousing games in the spotlight