MOVES-Standard Life, Citibank Japan, Brooks Macdonald Funds
(Adds Mitsubishi UFJ Securities)
May 23 (Reuters) - The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Friday. To inform us of other job changes, email email@example.com.
STANDARD LIFE PLC
The company has recruited Luke Savage from Lloyd's of London as its new chief financial officer, filling the space left by Jackie Hunt a year ago.
CITIBANK JAPAN LTD
The company said it appointed Peter Eliot as its chief executive following the retirement of Kazuya Jono. Eliot, currently the CEO of Citigroup Japan Holdings Corp, will continue in his present position as well.
BROOKS MACDONALD FUNDS
The fund management arm of Brooks Macdonald Group Plc said it appointed David Scammell to the newly created role of international business development manager. Scammell, who will be based in London, joins from Frontier Investment Management.
MITSUBISHI UFJ SECURITIES INTERNATIONAL PLC
The company said it appointed Sandra Moehle as head of its Germany and Austria Debt Capital Markets Origination team. Moehle joins Mitsubishi after a 10-year career at JPMorgan Chase & Co in the German DCM and investment banking teams. (Compiled by Anannya Pramanick and Shubhankar Chakravorty in Bangalore)
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Fed renews zero rate pledge, but hints at steeper rate hike path |
- Apple to unveil new iPads, operating system on Oct. 21: report
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA