Generali looking to exit Telco pact in June-chairman
MILAN May 23 (Reuters) - Generali is looking to exit a shareholder pact in Telco, the biggest investor in Telecom Italia, as early as June, Generali Chairman Gabriele Galateri di Genola said on Friday.
Under the terms of the agreement, shareholders that want to leave the pact must notify the other members by a set date. The first opportunity to do so is in June. (Reporting by Lisa Jucca)
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- Obama to deploy 3,000 troops as Ebola crisis worsens
- Russia needs government investment to avoid recession, says former finance minister
- World stocks hit one-month low, caution ahead of Fed
- Ahead of independence vote, Britain pledges state funding to Scotland |