GM recalling 500 large trucks, SUVs because air bags may not work
DETROIT May 23 (Reuters) - General Motors Co said Friday it is recalling 500 large trucks and SUVs because air bags may not deploy.
GM said a small number of 2014 and 2015 pickups and SUVs, including some sold under the Chevrolet and GMC brands, may have a faulty part in the air bag sensing and diagnostic module.
GM said dealers have been told not to sell the vehicles with the defective part until repairs are made. (Reporting by Paul Lienert in Detroit; Editing by David Gregorio)
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- At least 15 killed by shelling of Gaza school; toll exceeds 760 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- U.S. House panel votes to authorize lawsuit against Obama
- Lawyers call for outside probe of 'bungled' Arizona execution |