Mexico current account deficit narrows to 1.5 pct/GDP
MEXICO CITY May 23 (Reuters) - Mexico's current account deficit reached $4.53 billion in the first quarter, the central bank said on Friday, narrowing from the fourth quarter of last year.
The deficit was the equivalent of 1.5 percent of gross domestic product, the central bank said. (Reporting by Michael O'Boyle)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Man arrested near Canada's prime minister in sign of tensions |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor