Russia's Putin says will respect Ukrainian election outcome
ST PETERSBURG, Russia
ST PETERSBURG, Russia (Reuters) - Russian President Vladimir Putin told an investment forum on Friday that the Kremlin will respect the outcome of the presidential election in Ukraine scheduled for May 25.
"We will treat the choice of the Ukrainian people with respect," he said.
(Reporting by Darya Korsunskaya and Polina Devitt; writing by Vladimir Soldatkin, editing by Thomas Grove)
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance |
- White House intruder was armed with knife: officials
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on militants, nuclear program