ADM bids for flavours firm Wild as suitors line up - sources
LONDON/FRANKFURT May 23 (Reuters) - Leading global agribusiness group Archer Daniels Midland Co is among the bidders for German drink and food flavours maker Wild in a deal valued at 1.5 billion euros ($2.04 billion), sources familiar with the deal said on Friday.
Illinois-based ADM declined to comment.
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic
- China and Hong Kong poised for showdown over democracy