Italy asset management posts inflows of 7 bln euros in April
MILAN May 26 (Reuters) - Italy's asset manager industry saw inflows of 7 billion euros ($9.5 billion) in April, less than half the 18.8 billion euro inflows in March, industry body Assogestioni said on Monday.
Total inflows over the first four months of the year amounted to 36.5 billion euros, bringing the stock of assets under management to 1,400 billion euros.
($1 = 0.7336 Euros) (Reporting by Maria Pia Quaglia)
- Fired-up Republicans have edge in midterm turnout war
- Branson to meet Virgin Galactic space team after crash |
- Soldiers vie for power after Burkina Faso president quits |
- UK says will pay off part of World War One-era debt next year
- Kurdish peshmerga forces enter Syria's Kobani after further air strikes |