BRIEF-Aveva adjusted profit up 11 percent.
May 27 (Reuters) - Aveva Group Plc
* FY revenue rose 8 percent to 237.3 million stg
* Final dividend 22 pence per share
* Total dividend 27 pence per share
* FY adjusted pretax profit rose 11 percent to 78.3 million stg
* Revenue of 237.3 million pounds (2013 - 220.2 million pounds)
* Adjusted profit before tax up 11 percent to 78.3 million pounds(2013 - 70.6 million pounds)
* Improvement in profit margin for year to 33 percent (2013 - 32 percent).
* We are confident in our ability to deliver further progress against our growth plans in future. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade