Roofing firm Braas Monier plans Frankfurt listing
FRANKFURT May 27 (Reuters) - Roofing company Braas Monier Building Group said on Tuesday it was planning to list its shares on the Frankfurt stock exchange this year.
The company said it planned to partially place shares held by Monier Holdings S.C.A., which is majority owned by Apollo Management, TowerBrook Capital Partners, York Capital Management and BNP Paribas.
The current shareholders will remain invested, the company said in a statement. (Reporting by Harro ten Wolde; Editing Christoph Steitz)
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Exclusive: China ready to cut rates again on fears of deflation - sources
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
- China building South China Sea island big enough for airstrip: report
- Suicide bomber kills 45 at volleyball match in Afghanistan