Roofing firm Braas Monier plans Frankfurt listing
FRANKFURT May 27 (Reuters) - Roofing company Braas Monier Building Group said on Tuesday it was planning to list its shares on the Frankfurt stock exchange this year.
The company said it planned to partially place shares held by Monier Holdings S.C.A., which is majority owned by Apollo Management, TowerBrook Capital Partners, York Capital Management and BNP Paribas.
The current shareholders will remain invested, the company said in a statement. (Reporting by Harro ten Wolde; Editing Christoph Steitz)
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- Wreckage of Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people found in Mali |
- Shelling of Gaza school kills at least 15; toll nears 800 |
- World's oldest joke traced back to 1900 BC