ON THE MOVE--Focus Financial partner LVW hires advisers from Wells Fargo
May 27 (Reuters) - Focus Financial Partners LLC said its Rochester, New York-based partner firm, LVW Advisors, hired two veteran advisers from Wells Fargo Advisors to launch a wealth management service for affluent families.
Joseph Zappia and Ted Garofola, who managed about $400 million in client assets at Wells Fargo, have nearly 50 years of combined experience in serving private clients.
A Wells Fargo spokeswoman confirmed the departures. (Reporting by Amrutha Gayathri in Bangalore; Editing by Kirti Pandey)
- Maine nurse fights Ebola quarantine, says will not be bullied |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Dollar surges as Fed ends QE on hawkish note
- Ukraine gas supplies in doubt as Russia seeks EU payment deal