JGBs little changed, eyes on 40-year auction
TOKYO, May 27 (IFR) - Japanese government prices were little changed in thin trade on Tuesday morning with immediate focus on the 40-year JGB auction later in the day.
The 10-year cash JGB yield ticked up 0.5 basis point to 0.590 percent while the 20-year yield stood flat at 1.445 percent. Other benchmark maturities were untraded so far.
The Ministry of Finance offered 400 billion yen ($3.93 billion) of 40-year bonds in a Dutch auction. The results will be announced at 12:45 p.m. (0345 GMT).
($1 = 101.8750 Japanese Yen) (Reporting by Masatsugu Hisatsune; Editing by Eric Meijer)
- Suspect in two California deputy deaths charged with murder, carjacking
- Washington state teen shooter's family living in 'nightmare'
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- UPDATE 7-U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola calls treatment "frenzy of disorganization"
- Iraqi security forces and Kurds gain ground against Islamic State