Spain's Jan-March public deficit 0.67 percent of GDP - treasury
MADRID May 27 (Reuters) - Spain's public deficit, excluding town halls, from January to March 2014 was 0.67 percent of gross domestic product, the Treasury Ministry said on Tuesday.
The government is aiming for an end-of-year deficit, including local administrations, of 5.8 percent after ending 2013 with a deficit of 6.6 percent of GDP, just short of a target of 6.5 percent. (Reporting By Sarah Morris; editing by Fiona Ortiz)
- Former WWE champ nabs suspected burglar in Arizona
- Thousands take to N.Y. streets to protest Israeli offensive in Gaza
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- U.S. fighter jets escort Canadian plane home over passenger threat
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds