UBS names new global head of cash equities, reshuffles Australia team
HONG KONG May 27 (Reuters) - UBS AG named Gary Head as its new global head of cash equities, promoting the Australia-based banker and triggering a reshuffle of the Swiss bank's management in that country, according to an internal memo obtained by Reuters on Tuesday.
A UBS spokesman confirmed the contents of the memo.
Head will relocate to London and be replaced in Australia by Chris Williams and Steve Boxall as co-heads of Australian equities, according to the memo.
The announcement follow Monday's news that Matt Hanning will take over UBS's top investment banking job in the Asia-Pacific region from Matthew Grounds, who will become the bank's chief executive for Australasia.
(Reporting By Lawrence White; Editing by Matt Driskill)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Ottawa pushes for business as usual after shootings |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor