UBS names new global head of cash equities, reshuffles Australia team
HONG KONG May 27 (Reuters) - UBS AG named Gary Head as its new global head of cash equities, promoting the Australia-based banker and triggering a reshuffle of the Swiss bank's management in that country, according to an internal memo obtained by Reuters on Tuesday.
A UBS spokesman confirmed the contents of the memo.
Head will relocate to London and be replaced in Australia by Chris Williams and Steve Boxall as co-heads of Australian equities, according to the memo.
The announcement follow Monday's news that Matt Hanning will take over UBS's top investment banking job in the Asia-Pacific region from Matthew Grounds, who will become the bank's chief executive for Australasia.
(Reporting By Lawrence White; Editing by Matt Driskill)
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Father of Texas 'affluenza' teen arrested for impersonating police officer
- U.S. attorney general visits racially charged St. Louis suburb