Four bodies found in Southern California home
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - The bodies of four people were found at a home in suburban Southern California on Tuesday and homicide detectives were called to the scene, law enforcement officials said.
The bodies of two males and two females were found at the large, two-story home in Mission Viejo, some 50 miles southeast of Los Angeles, Orange County Sheriff's spokesman Jeffrey Hallock said.
He said the investigation was still ongoing but that detectives "do not believe there is a threat to the public."
Authorities did not immediately release the identity or age of the victims, cause of death or their relationship to each other.
- Israel rejects ceasefire plan, source says, as death toll nears 850 |
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Obama tells Central American leaders most children will go home
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |
- Bad weather seen as probable cause of Air Algerie crash