Valeant increases bid for Botox-maker Allergan
May 28 (Reuters) - Canadian drugmaker Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc raised the cash component of its offer for Botox-maker Allergan Inc by $10 per share.
Valeant on Wednesday offered to pay $58.30 per Allergan share in cash, about 21 percent higher than its previous offer of $48.30.
The stock component of the offer remains the same at 0.83 of a Valeant share for each to Allergan share held.
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- Crunch time for Gaza truce talks as death toll passes 800 |
- World's oldest joke traced back to 1900 BC
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- Wreckage of Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people found in Mali |