Valeant increases bid for Botox-maker Allergan
May 28 (Reuters) - Canadian drugmaker Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc raised the cash component of its offer for Botox-maker Allergan Inc by $10 per share.
Valeant on Wednesday offered to pay $58.30 per Allergan share in cash, about 21 percent higher than its previous offer of $48.30.
The stock component of the offer remains the same at 0.83 of a Valeant share for each to Allergan share held.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- National Guard start pullout as protests in Ferguson turn calmer |
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- U.S. aid workers who survived Ebola leave Atlanta hospital |
- Class action against Facebook attracts 60,000 users