Dubai's Arabtec CEO ups stake in company to 21.46 pct - statement
DUBAI May 28 (Reuters) - The chief executive of Arabtec Holding has increased his personal stake in the Dubai-based contractor to 21.46 percent, a statement from the firm said on Wednesday.
Hasan Ismaik bought the shares directly from the market because of "his strong belief in the company's sound strategy and high potentials", the statement said.
It did not specify over what timeframe he increased his stake, although it said his previous holding was 8.03 percent. (Reporting by Praveen Menon; Writing by David French; Editing by Pravin Char)
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- Scots vote in independence referendum to seal the United Kingdom's fate |
- Dollar hits six-year peak versus yen, ECB aims cash hose
- Apple to unveil new iPads, operating system on Oct. 21: report
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot