Exxon's Russian business unaffected by conflict -CEO
DALLAS May 28(Reuters) - Exxon Mobil Corp's drilling operations in Russia and its partnership with Rosneft have so far not been disrupted by tensions between Russia and Ukraine, the company's CEO told shareholders on Wednesday.
"We're extremely proud of what we've been able to accomplish in Russia," said Exxon Chief Executive Officer Rex Tillerson.
(Reporting by Anna Driver)
- Russia criticizes EU sanctions, raps U.S. over Ukraine role |
- Israel says ready to extend short Gaza truce; many bodies pulled from rubble |
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors |