Manchester United owner Malcolm Glazer dies at 85
May 28 (Reuters) - Malcolm Glazer, 85, owner of English football club Manchester United died on Wednesday, according to the website of his American football franchise Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
The American businessman took over Manchester United in 2005. (r.reuters.com/tas69v)
The English football team has won five Premier League titles, and one Champions League title since the takeover.
(Reporting By Narottam Medhora in Bangalore; Editing by Sriraj Kalluvila)
- Oregon resident hospitalized for possible Ebola virus infection
- Fired-up Republicans have edge in midterm turnout war
- Test flight of Virgin Galactic spaceship ends in fatal crash in California |
- Kurdish peshmerga forces enter Syria's Kobani after further air strikes |
- UK says will pay off part of World War One-era debt next year