Goldman has cut bond trading staff by 10 pct since 2010-COO
NEW YORK May 28 (Reuters) - Goldman Sachs Group Inc has cut fixed-income trading staff by 10 percent since 2010 to reduce costs, President and Chief Operating Officer Gary Cohn said on Wednesday.
Cohn echoed recent comments from executives at other banks that markets remain weak this quarter, with low volatility and declining trading volumes. (Reporting by Lauren Tara LaCapra, Editing by Franklin Paul)
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- Ukraine accuses Russia of invasion after aid convoy crosses border |
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling