Greek bank deposits inch higher in April for second month in a row
ATHENS May 28 (Reuters) - Greek bank deposits rose slightly in April for the second month in a row, central bank data showed on Wednesday.
Business and household deposits rose to 161.3 billion euros ($219.7 billion) from 161.02 billion in March, the Bank of Greece said. ($1 = 0.7345 Euros) (Reporting by George Georgiopoulos)
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. courts deliver conflicting rulings on Obama health care law
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies possible capital, tech sanctions on Russia
- Train carrying MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine city |