Accuray Incorporated to Present at Goldman Sachs 35th Annual Healthcare Conference 2014
SUNNYVALE, Calif., May 28, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Accuray Incorporated (Nasdaq:ARAY), announced today that its management is scheduled to present at the Goldman Sachs 35th Annual Healthcare Conference in Palos Verdes on Thursday, June 12, 2014 at 11:20 a.m. ET/ 8:20 a.m. PT.
A live webcast of the presentation will be available online from the Investor Relations page of the Company's website at http://www.accuray.com/investors. The webcast replay of the presentation will begin approximately one hour after the conclusion of the live presentation and will be available for approximately 30 days.
Accuray Incorporated (Nasdaq:ARAY), is a radiation oncology company that develops, manufactures and sells precise, innovative treatment solutions that set the standard of care with the aim of helping patients live longer, better lives. The Company's leading-edge technologies deliver the full range of radiation therapy and radiosurgery treatments. For more information, please visit www.accuray.com.
CONTACT: Investors: Lynn Pieper Investor Relations, Westwicke Partners +1 (415) 202-5678 email@example.com Media: Madelyn Homick Manager Communications, Accuray +1 (408) 789-4335 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones |
- NYC police say hatchet attack by Islam convert was terrorism |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |