Bank of Spain says economic recovery continuing
MADRID May 28 (Reuters) - The Bank of Spain on Wednesday said in its economic bulletin for May that leading indicators pointed to a continued recovery in activity, after the country's economy grew at its fastest quarterly rate in six years in the first quarter.
Spain's Economy Minister Luis de Guindos said recently that the pace of growth in the second quarter would be similar to the first three months of the year, when the economy expanded 0.4 percent quarter on quarter.
(Reporting by Sarah White, Editing by Tracy Rucinski)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Canada PM vows crackdown after capital shocked by fatal attacks |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- A Minute With: Shailene Woodley on teen sex, violence and Marvel