Goldman has cut bond trading staff by 10 percent since 2010: COO
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Goldman Sachs Group Inc has cut fixed-income trading staff by 10 percent since 2010 to reduce costs, President and Chief Operating Officer Gary Cohn said on Wednesday.
Cohn echoed recent comments from executives at other banks that markets remain weak this quarter, with low volatility and declining trading volumes.
(Reporting by Lauren Tara LaCapra, Editing by Franklin Paul)
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Exclusive: China ready to cut rates again on fears of deflation - sources
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
- China building South China Sea island big enough for airstrip: report
- Suicide bomber kills 45 at volleyball match in Afghanistan