Waddell & Reed to exit Sands China with $1.3 billion selldown: term sheet
HONG KONG (Reuters) - U.S. investment firm Waddell & Reed Financial Inc. (WDR.N) launched on Wednesday an up to $1.3 billion selldown in Sands China Ltd. (1928.HK), offering its remaining stake in the casino operator, according to a term sheet of the deal seen by Reuters.
Waddell & Reed offered 192.64 million Sands China shares in an indicative range of HK$55.27 to HK$55.90 each, equivalent to a discount of up to 5.1 percent to Tuesday's closing price, the terms said.
(Reporting by Elzio Barreto; Editing by Miral fahmy)
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt |
- Global shares jump, yen slumps as BOJ cranks up stimulus
- Oil price declines have small-cap shale investors scrambling
- Special Report: Tsunami evacuees caught in $30 billion Japan money trap