Waddell & Reed to exit Sands China with $1.3 bln selldown-term sheet
HONG KONG May 28 (Reuters) - U.S. investment firm Waddell & Reed Financial Inc. launched on Wednesday an up to $1.3 billion selldown in Sands China Ltd., offering its remaining stake in the casino operator, according to a term sheet of the deal seen by Reuters.
Waddell & Reed offered 192.64 million Sands China shares in an indicative range of HK$55.27 to HK$55.90 each, equivalent to a discount of up to 5.1 percent to Tuesday's closing price, the terms said. (Reporting by Elzio Barreto; Editing by Miral fahmy)
- More troops deployed in Ferguson to guard against fresh riots |
- Merkel hits diplomatic dead-end with Putin
- Jewish-nation bill frays Israel's delicate social fabric
- Ukraine reports new arrivals of Russian supplies for eastern rebels |
- Gunshots echo as violence returns to Ferguson, protests across U.S.
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video