Costco quarterly revenue rises on higher U.S. sales
May 28 (Reuters) - Warehouse club operator Costco Wholesale Corp reported a 7 percent rise in quarterly sales, helped by higher comparable sales in the United States.
Net sales at the largest U.S. warehouse operator rose to $25.23 billion from $23.55 a year earlier.
Net income rose to $473 million, or $1.07 per share, for the third quarter ended May 11, from $459 million, or $1.04 per share, a year earlier. (Reporting by Arnab Sen and Shailaja Sharma in Bangalore; Editing by Gopakumar Warrier)
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Exclusive: China ready to cut rates again on fears of deflation - sources
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
- China building South China Sea island big enough for airstrip: report
- Suicide bomber kills 45 at volleyball match in Afghanistan