Poland's Multimedia calls off Warsaw re-listing on low demand
WARSAW May 29 (Reuters) - Poland's No.3 cable operator Multimedia Polska called off its planned comeback to the Warsaw bourse due to low demand among potential investors, the group said in a statement.
The news confirmed an earlier Reuters report.
Multimedia was seeking to return to the Warsaw bourse three years after it de-listed. The planned offer was as seen as this year's largest in Poland and was initially priced at up to 950 million zlotys ($311 million). ($1 = 3.0551 Polish Zlotys) (Reporting by Adrian Krajewski)
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Netanyahu vows to complete Gaza tunnels destruction |
- Argentina defaults but investors see eventual deal possible
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’