BRIEF-Standard Chartered says reorganisation of business will not impact results
May 29 (Reuters) - Standard Chartered Plc
* Reorganisation of business
* Group will provide an update of our financial performance by product and geography in pre-close trading statement on 26 June 2014
* Three new client segment groups are corporate and institutional clients, commercial and private banking clients, and retail clients.
* Five global product groups are financial markets, corporate finance, transaction banking, wealth products and retail products.
* Eight geographic regions are greater China, Asean, North East Asia, South Asia, Middle East, North Africa and Pakistan (Menap), Africa, Europe And Americas.
* While this restatement affects reported results of divisions that comprise group's business, it has no impact on group's overall income statement, balance sheet or other primary statements Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Fed renews zero rate pledge, but hints at steeper rate hike path |
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies