Fox network says chairman Kevin Reilly to step down end of June
LOS ANGELES May 29 (Reuters) - Twenty-First Century Fox Inc said on Thursday that Kevin Reilly, the chairman of entertainment at Fox's broadcasting division, will step down at the end of June.
Reilly's departure comes as the U.S. television network's ratings slumped in the past season. Reilly joined Fox in 2007 and was named chairman of entertainment in 2012. (Reporting by Eric Kelsey; Editing by Chizu Nomiyama)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in New York stable; nurse is virus-free
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack |
- Putin accuses United States of damaging world order
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement