Ford recalls 1.1 million SUVs on possible power steering loss
DETROIT (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co (F.N) said on Thursday it is recalling a total of 1.1 million SUVs in North America for the possible loss of power steering.
Ford said 195,527 Explorer SUVs in North America from the 2011 to 2013 model years are to be recalled. This is in addition to 915,216 older model Ford Escape and Mercury Mariner SUVs recalled, also for possible loss of power steering.
- Scores possibly exposed to U.S. Ebola patient; four isolated |
- Islamic State committing 'staggering' crimes in Iraq: U.N. report
- Scores possibly exposed to U.S. Ebola patient; four isolated
- Hong Kong police warn protesters against occupying buildings |
- Israel's Netanyahu to Obama: Don't allow Iran deal that leaves it at nuclear threshold