Ford recalls 1.1 million SUVs on possible power steering loss
DETROIT (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co (F.N) said on Thursday it is recalling a total of 1.1 million SUVs in North America for the possible loss of power steering.
Ford said 195,527 Explorer SUVs in North America from the 2011 to 2013 model years are to be recalled. This is in addition to 915,216 older model Ford Escape and Mercury Mariner SUVs recalled, also for possible loss of power steering.
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- Obama to deploy 3,000 troops as Ebola crisis worsens
- Russia needs government investment to avoid recession, says former finance minister
- World stocks hit one-month low, caution ahead of Fed
- Ahead of independence vote, Britain pledges state funding to Scotland |